The school has a large fleet of 17 owned buses and 5 hired school vehicles to ensure safe and comfortable commutation for the staff and the students.
Transport rules :
The driver or conductor will close the
bus door after all the students & staff have boarded the bus before leaving
Be seated disciplined and quiet manner.3.
No noise and pranks are allowed in the
Avoid eating drinking or littering the
floor in the bus.
5. Be obedient and polite to the bus
staff and wait patiently for the driver or conductor to open the bus door for
you to alight
Never put your hand or head out of the
bus window or door.
7. After you alight at stops keep a safe
distance from the bus till it moves onwards.Rules for Drivers :
* Smart phone is an essential accessory
* Wash vehicles at the washing site
* Maintain Regular cleaning , maintenance and
records , needed repairs.
* Leave the premises with prior permission only.
* Take Lunch /Brunch in the fixed break only.* Don`t access to building corridors except while collecting students
from the Pre-school.* Park the vehicles in the orderly manner in the alloted lot onlyOrderly parking in the allotted lot.
* Leave may be obtained with prior sanction atleast 2 days in advance.
* Driver to be in the vehicle when
waiting for students to board (No gossiping).
* No smoking/drinking is allowed on duty and on